These aren’t just your basic entry-level, summer-job type positions.
If you’ve got some experience under the belt and are looking to take the next step to advance your career, these companies want you to check them out.
BC Children’s Hospital, The Bay Centre, Victoria Police, Marty’s Mountain Cycle, and we here at Victoria Buzz are all looking to hire a new team member.
Here’s who we’re looking for:
- What: The BC Children’s Hospital Foundation is looking for one full-time, permanent employee to fill the role of Philanthropy Assistant at their office in Victoria. “We are seeking a dynamic experienced administrative professional who is inspired by our cause to support the fundraising activities on our Vancouver Island Team. This position will provide administrative support to the Philanthropy Manager for Vancouver Island.” Click here for more information.
- Where: BC Children’s Hospital Foundation, Victoria office – 360B Harbour Road
- Deadline: Friday, June 8th. Click here to apply.
- What: The Bay Centre is looking for a full time Marketing Coordinator to join their Marketing team for a 13-month contract position that runs from July 2018 til August 2019. Click here for more information.
- Where: The Bay Centre, 1150 Douglas Street
- Deadline: Friday, June 8th. To apply, please forward your résumé to Adrienne Lockstead at [email protected] or mail it to her at The Bay Centre, 2-1150 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC, V8W 3M9.
- What: Marty’s Mountain Cycle is looking to hire a full-time, self motivated employee who can handle bike repairs as well as the customer service side of things. “A successful candidate must be able to work independently and have a strong working knowledge of all types of bikes with some sort of formal experience in the cycling industry.” Click here for more information.
- Where: Marty’s Mountain Cycle, 1-1258 Esquimalt Road
- Deadline: Until position is filled. To apply, email your résumé to [email protected]cycle.com
- What: The Victoria Police Department is looking to hire a part-time/on-call Auxiliary Jailer who has the ability to communicate effectively, handle stressful situations and work on call including holidays and weekends. “The Jailer is responsible for all male and female prisoners in the Victoria Police Department jail. This includes the security of prisoners, and all prisoner needs during their detention in the jail.” Click here for more information.
- Where: Victoria Police Department, 850 Caledonia Ave
- Deadline: Monday, June 25th. To apply, email your résumé and cover letter to [email protected]
- What: Victoria Buzz is seeking ambitious go-getters fascinated by media who want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with an energetic team. Reporting to the Director of Sales and Promotions, the Account Manager is responsible for growing and maintaining their client base and offering digital products from a diverse set to meet client needs. Click here for more information.
- Where: Victoria Buzz office, 2610 Douglas Street
- Deadline: Monday, June 25th. To apply, please email your résumé and cover letter to [email protected]
Good luck to all applicants!