Get your dancing legs ready for free concerts are on the horizon!
The Honourable Janet Austin, Lieutenant Governor of BC, has invited the public to enjoy this summer’s Music on the Lawn concert series.
Starting this Thursday on the east lawn of the Government House grounds, you can enjoy three nights of free live music.
This year’s line-up includes Rukus, Uncle Wiggly’s Hot Shoes Blues Band, and 5 Jacks and a Jill!
These free outdoor concerts feature talented B.C. performers and increase the public’s enjoyment of both Government House and its surrounding gardens.
The house will be open to the public before the concerts from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. for a walk-through of the public rooms.
Don’t forget to bring your own blanket or chair! Refreshments are available from onsite food trucks.
- Thursday, July 5 at 6 p.m. – Rukus
- Thursday, July 12 at 6 p.m. – Uncle Wiggly’s Hot Shoes Blues Band
- Thursday, July 20 at 6 p.m. – 5 Jacks and a Jill
Where: Bandshell on the east lawn of Government House – 1401 Rockland Ave.
- 8 FREE concerts and outdoor activities happening in Centennial Square this summer
- 4 FREE events happening in Beacon Hill Park this summer