Shake off those Monday blues and kick off the week with these five events!
- What: Head over to the Victoria Public Market every Monday, Wednesday and Sunday from 12-2pm for some live music to set the mood. Today’s feature: Dylan Stone!
- When: 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Where: Victoria Public Market, 1701 Douglas St
- What: Open Gaming is an opportunity to play some new games with new opponents. if you don’t have a regular gaming group, or they aren’t gaming enough for you, come down and play some light/medium strategy games. This months theme is the Wild West!
- When: 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Where: Interactivity Board Game Cafe, 723 Yates St
- What: Join your neighbours on Monday mornings at Royal Oak Neighbourhood House, 4525 West Saanich Rd., for an informal drop-in where you can connect with your neighbour over coffee, bring your little one to play, or find information & resources in your community with the help of our staff.
- When: 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Where: 4525 W Saanich Rd
- What: Every Monday at Lucky Bar it’s a jam-packed party with DJs Jay & Levi. 90210 Monday Nights plays all your favourite pre-millenium classics. This is Victoria’s first & only original 90’s dance party.
- When: 9 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Where: Lucky Bar, 517 Yates St
- What: SingYourJoy, Victoria’s young adult chorus, is a non-auditioned group of people (ages 16 – 29) who love to sing. If you’ve never experienced SingYourJoy – this is your chance to be part of a great community. There are no fees to participate – just your commitment to spend your Monday evenings learning, laughing and singing!
- When: 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Where: Oak Bay United Church
- Admission: Click here to register.
For more things to do, check out our events page!