5 things to do in and around Victoria today, Monday November 5
Painting for everyone including beginners!
- When: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Where: The Fernwood Inn – 1302 Gladstone Ave
The fourth annual Victoria International Jewish Film Festival will bring the diverse world of Jewish cinema to the capital city with screenings of critically acclaimed new films from Argentina, Canada, Germany, Hungary, Israel, and the United States.
- When: Saturday November 3, 7:00 p.m, – Tuesday November 6, 10:00 p.m.
- Where: The Vic Theatre – 808 Douglas Street
- What: If learning about ancient pyramids, hieroglyphs, and mummies sounds like an awesome way to spend your summer, then walk like an Egyptian down to the Royal BC Museum. The exhibit gives visitors a glimpse into all aspects of ancient Egyptian life, from the emergence of ancient Egyptian civilization along the Nile to the Ptolemaic and Roman eras.
- When: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Where: Royal BC Museum, 675 Belleville St
Many successful entrepreneurs are using (or wanting to use) videos to grow their business.
But how do you create videos that bring in more leads, prime your prospects to be ready to buy from you, and create long-term awareness, trust and loyalty?
Whether you’re using video already (or thinking about it), this workshop will teach you how to: Avoid making common “amateur” video mistakes.
- When: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Where: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Victoria – 318 Wale Road
No dance partner? Perfect! Practice moving to the exotic rhythms of the Samba and the Cha Cha. Learn what to do with your arms and hips.
- When: 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Adam Hanna – Ballroom Dance – 2964 Tillicum Road