Negative or positives share your feedback on the next set of lanes that will be built along Vancouver Street. Or, check out our list of things to do in and around Victoria today, Tuesday November 27.
- Stop by the Petch Fountain and grab a hot chocolate
- Purchase a Giving Gram for someone who has made a positive impact on your UVic experience.
- Donate $2 dollars at any UVic food or retail outlet
- Use #addsprinklesUVic on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and the Alumni Board will donate $2 on your behalf.
- Give online at uvic.ca/givingtuesday
- When: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Where: UVic
“The City of Victoria is continuing to make investments in active transportation to improve safety and comfort for people walking and cycling.” Vancouver Street is a planned 2019 project and extends from Bay Street to Park Boulevard.
They want to hear your feedback. Join for an in-person information session at Fernwood Café to discuss and provide feedback on the traffic calming and active transportation improvements slated for Vancouver Street. More info: http://ow.ly/EtGB30mI1vf
Can’t make an in-person session? Provide feedback through a online survey.
- When: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Where: Fernwood Cafe – 1105 Caledonia Ave
Enter the abandoned Doll Shop in hopes of turning the place around before Christmas. Many secrets are hidden behind the walls of the infamous Doll Shop, will you find the clues to solve the mystery before it’s too late?
- When: 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Where: From now until January 13th
Victoria premiere and the ONLY screening of Suspiria in Victoria! Enjoy a spooky late-night premiere of Suspiria and grab a local beer or wine in the only licensed Theatre in Victoria.
From the director Luca Guadagnino (Call Me By Your Name, Bigger Splash, I Am Love) comes a delicious and gut-punching reboot of one of the freakiest horror movies to come out of the 1970s.
- When: 7:45 p.m.
- Where: The Vic Theatre – 808 Douglas Street
Take in the sights and sounds of Christmas long ago. Visit the wood-cobbled streets lined with festive garlands and see the shops decked in seasonal finery.
- When: Daily until – January 9 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Royal BC Museum – 675 Belleville Street