Grab yourself a pint or two of fresh holiday cheer at Victoria’s third annual Christmas Craft Beer Show!
For the past two years, this highly anticipated kick-off to the holidays gave beer enthusiasts a wonderful opportunity to celebrate their barley-based beverages by trying as many brews as they can physically handle.
And this year, the organizers at the Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre are continuing the tradition to bring you a taste of the province’s finest winter ales and seasonal brews.
Variety of Breweries and Tastes
Last year, the event featured over 40 vendors on site, offering taste buds a variety of flavours and experiences.
In fact, you can read a blog post about our experience at the event here to get a better idea of what it’s like!
This year, almost 50 breweries have confirmed a spot, so you’re sure to bump into some of your favourite local beers and ciders in addition to discovering some new flavours.
Winners: Quinn Keeler and Nicholas Johnson
To enter for a chance to WIN 2 tickets to the Christmas Craft Beer Show, follow these steps:
- Follow Victoria Buzz on Instagram and comment below to let us know (1 entry)
- Click “GOING” or “INTERESTED” on the Christmas Craft Beer Show Facebook event page and comment below to let us know (1 entry)
- Comment below and let us know what beer/brewery you can’t wait to try at the show (1 entry.
We’ve got two pairs of tickets to give away, and the contest closes on Thursday, November 21st!
- When: Friday, November 30th – Saturday, December 1st, 5 p.m.
- Where: Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre, 1925 Blanshard St
- Admission: Tickets start at $40. Click here to purchase.
*Note: This event is 19+.