Things are returning back to normal now that the holidays are over but don’t let that hold you back from having a good day. Here are 5 things to do in and around Victoria today, Monday January 7th.
It’s “Community Days” at the Royal BC Museum, where admission to the museum will be by donation.
- When: January 2nd – January 9th, 2018
- Where: Royal BC Museum, 675 Belleville St.
Head to Sült for great food, cocktails and improvised stand-up comedy! Shane Priestley and Erin Wood hosting, with special appearances from improv comedians Alex Forman and Ryan Steele.
- When: 7:30 p.m.
- Where: SüLT Pierogi Bar – 609 Yates Street
The creative force has arrived at the Sidney Museum with their newest presentation of the ever-popular Lego Exhibition celebrating over 60 years of Lego imagination. Dozens of Star Wars themed Lego models provide a special focus for this exciting exhibit, rounded out by hundreds of other Lego models including Hogwarts Castle and Lego model of the Bugatti Chiron automobile. Admission is always by donation.
- When: Daily, 10:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M
- Where: Sidney Museum, 2423 Beacon Avenue
Showcase your talent, whether it’s music, comedy, dance, spoken word or poetry… you name it! Pete and Mo will be bringing some instruments to get some jams going!
- When: Registration begins at 7:30 p.m. with the showcase starting at 8 p.m. and continuing until 11 p.m.
- Where: The Mint Victoria, 1414 Douglas Street