Happy Friday, Victoria!
Today we’ve got spooky/funny mysteries to solve, brand new beer to sample, hockey to watch, and more!
Kickstart your weekend with these 5 things to do in and around Victoria.
A ghastly murder at historic castle you say?
When a body turns up at Craigdarroch Castle it’s up to a vintage cast of colourful cliché characters to discover who did it, how it was done, and who’s next. Presented by the improv performers of Paper Street Theatre Co.
- When: 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Where: Craigdarroch Castle, 1050 Joan Crescent
Get a jump on Victoria’s Beer Week and be the first to sample over 12 brand new beers from breweries across BC.
Plus, there will be food available by the delivious vendors of the Victoria Public Market.
- When: 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Where: Victoria Public Market, 1701 Douglas Street
Watch the Victoria Royals battle it out against the Prince George Cougars!
Today is Golf Night at the rink, so make sure to swing by early to check out displays in the main concourse with chances to win prizes.
- When: Puck drops at 7:05 p.m.
- Where: The Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre, 1925 Blanshard Street
Come help celebrate the grand opening of Victoria’s newest skate shop.
The 19+ event will feature live punk music and a rad indoor half pipe!
- When: 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Where: Influence Skateshop, 3954 Quadra Street
Have a little fun with your exercise tonight at this drop in event!
It’s only $7 for two hours, or free if it’s your first time!
- When: 7:10 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.
- Where: North Douglas Church, 675 Jolly Place