On today’s agenda we have curling to watch, vintage records to buy, and art to draw.
Victoria Buzz’s own Nicole Bentham and Adam Chan will also be at the Bay Centre handing out gift cards! Lunch is on us!
Without further ado here are 5 things to do in and around Victoria today.
Hungry? First 200 guests at the Bay Centre get lunch on us!
Victoria Buzz’s very own Nicole Bentham and Adam Chan will be on site in the food court with Bay Centre staff from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. handing out $10 Bay Centre gift cards to each person (aged 16+ years) that drops by while supplies last!
Visitors can also enter a contest to win ‘Lunch for a Mont’ from the Bay Centre!
- When: 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Where: The Bay Centre, 1150 Douglas Street
BC’s U18 Curling Championships continues!
Watch the best male and female curlers the province has to offer compete at the Juan de Fuca Curling Centre!
- When: 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Juan de Fuca Curling Centre, 1767 Island Highway
Get ready to step into the past at this vintage auction!
Perfect for music lovers of all ages, you’ll be able to find vintage vinyls, stereo equipment, film cameras, and more!
- When: 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Where: Kilshaw’s Auctioneers, 1007 Langley Street
Feel like expressing your artistic side?
Everyone is welcome to bring a sketchbook, pencils, and pens, (or whatever you’d like to draw in) and join Nate Davis at the Greater Victoria Public Library for a free sketching night. Open to all ages and skill levels.
- When: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Greater Victoria Public Library, 735 Broughton Street
Calling comedians & other performers of all ages and experience levels!
Share your talent, entertain, and be entertained at this open mic night hosted by local comedian Dan Kahan.
- When: 8:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Where: Gorgeous Cafe, 300 Gorge Road West