Happy Thursday, Victoria!
On Today’s agenda we have tear-inducing comedy, silent films accompanied by live music, literature readings, and more!
Without further ado, here are 5 things to do in and around Victoria today.
Get ready to shed some tears at Wheelies Motorcycles tonight!
Wheelies is hosting a night of all-star comedians, including Dylan Williams, Evan Mumford, Chelsea Lou, Shane Priestley, and a whole lot more. Hosted by Dan Duvall.
- When: 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Where: Wheelies Motorcycles, 2620 Rock Bay Avenue
Expolore the Royal BC Museum galleries like never before in this special after-hours event.
Watch early experimental silent film from BC paired with live scores performed by local musicians, and take part in a collaborative draw-on-film animation activity that will be projected in the museum at the end of the night.
- When: 5:15 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Royal BC Museum, 675 Belleville Street
K-Pop fans will absolutely want to head to Lucky Bar tonight!
The evening will feature non-stop K-Pop music and videos all night long, playing songs by Blackpink, BTS, TWICE, 2NE1, SHINee and many more.
- When: 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Where: Lucky Bar, 517 Yates Street
Check out Copper Owl tonight to hear the authors published in UVic’s official undergraduate literary anthology read their work!
This month’s contributors include Sophie Crocker, Natasha D’Amours, Nick Edsall, Neil Griffin, Hannah Koning, and many more.
- When: 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Where: Copper Owl, 1900 Douglas Street
Today is the last day to check out spring break activities at Swan Lake!
Besides the usual games, crafts, songs, today’s activities will include a guided hike up Christmas Hill! Hikers will love the view from the top, just make sure to wear sturdy shoes and bring a water bottle or snake if you’d like to.
- When: 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (hikers leaving Nature House at 12:15 p.m.)
- Where: Swan Lake Christmas Hill Nature Sanctuary Society, 3873 Swan Lake Road