If you’re looking for an awesome summer job or wanting to further your career in hospitality, why not apply at one of Victoria’s most renowned landmarks?
The Fairmont Empress Hotel will be hosting their final career fair of the season, so now’s your chance to take advantage! The event is taking place on Monday, April 29th from 3:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m, so even if you’re working during the day or attending school, you can still stop in afterwards for an on-the-spot interview for a variety of positions.
Mark your calendars – this could be the perfect opportunity for students and others looking for employment over the summer and beyond!
Located on Victoria’s picturesque inner harbour, this national historic site is not only a landmark for travelers from all over the world, it’s also a sought-after destination for prospective employees. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is known for its exceptional workplace culture and employee satisfaction, being named #1 in Indeed’s Top-Rated Workplaces and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in Canada in 2019.
The Empress is still hiring for the following positions:
- Room Attendants & Housekeepers – $18.05 – $22.54
- Bartender – $18.40 – $23.02 plus gratuities
- Servers & Junior Servers – $14.43 – $18.03 plus gratuities
- In Room Dining Servers – $14.43 – $18.03 plus gratuities
- Banquet Servers – $14.43 – $18.03 plus gratuities
- Red Seal Cooks – $26.79
- Cook’s Assistants – $18.40 – $23.02
- Bellpersons & Doorpersons – $14.43 – $18.03 plus gratuities
- Gardener’s Helpers – $18.08 – $22.59
- When: April 29th, 2019, 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Crystal Ballroom, Fairmont Empress, 721 Government Street – please use port cochere entrance off Belleville Street
- What to bring: Prospective applicants are asked to bring a resume and to dress professionally.
Unable to attend the career fair? Not to worry, you can still apply for any of the positions listed above at www.fairmontcareers.com