One of the biggest craft beer festivals in the country is returning this summer and over a dozen breweries will be heading over to the mainland to represent Vancouver Island!
In total, over 100 breweries and cideries will be gathering in Vancouver this summer for the 10th annual festival, which features music, food trucks, art, and of course delicious brews.
The VCBW (Vancouver Craft Brew Week) is a 10 day fair that organizes events around the city before all 100 breweries converge at the PNE fairgrounds to pour over 300 different types of specially made beers and ciders.
The fair runs from May 31st to June 9th in Vancouver. A full schedule and location of events can be found online here. The combined festival takes place at the PNE on June 8th and 9th.
The 13 Vancouver Island Breweries coming to the VCBW hail from Victoria to Nanaimo to Port Alberni and more.
These are the Vancouver Island breweries that will be at Vancouver Craft Beer Week:
- 4 Mile Brewing Co.
- Category 12 Brewing
- Lighthouse Brewing
- Merridale Cidery & Distillery
- Mount Arrowsmith Brewing Company
- Phillips Brewing & Malting Co.
- Spinnakers Brew Pub & Guesthouse
- Tofino Brewing Company
- Twin City Brewing Company
- Vancouver Island Brewing
- Victoria Caledonian
- Wolf Brewing Company
- White Sails Brewing
- When: May 31 to June 9
- Where: Various locations in Vancouver. Click here for more info.
- Admission: Various prices for different events. Click here for more info.