Happy Monday, Victoria! Here are five things to do in and around town today.
See Victoria’s comics work on their newest, weirdest jokes at the best downtown pierogi bar! Amazing food, stellar cocktails, and fun open mic comedy.
- When: 7:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Where: SüLT Pierogi Bar, 609 Yates Street
Come showcase your talent, whether it’s music, comedy, dance, spoken word or poetry… you name it! Registration begins at 8:30pm with the showcase starting at 9pm and continuing til late, and Pete will have some instruments to get some jams going!
Not a performer? Come down and support your faves while enjoying your favourite food and drinks at The Mint!
- When: 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Where: The Mint, 1414 Douglas Street
A rare artifact crucial to determining hitherto unknown facts about the ancient Mayan civilization has just made its way to Victoria.
- When: May 17 – December 31, 2019
- Where: Royal BC Museum, 675 Belleville Street
Mayfair is presenting a whole new level of selfie-spots and grammable inspiration in their pop-up installation – the perfect stop if you’ve ever dreamed of visiting a trippy motel in California during the 1970’s.
- Where: Mayfair Shopping Centre (across from Aritzia), 3147 Douglas Street
- When: Open until June 9th, open daily during all shopping centre hours
Dive into a picture perfect world of exciting photo-ops at Victoria’s newest Instagram pop-up 🍦
Posted by Victoria Buzz on Friday, May 31, 2019
Here’s your opportunity to share an evening with the world’s funniest man, without ever leaving the island! Hilarious English actor John Cleese is sharing his wealth of humour with 13 Canadian cities.
- Where: Royal Theatre, 805 Broughton St
- When: Monday, June 3rd, 2019