Fire engulfs second floor suite at 830 Craigflower Road Photo courtesy of James Tillapaugh

A fire broke out on the second floor of an apartment at 830 Craigflower Road around 9:30 pm Saturday night.

One person was taken to hospital for possible smoke inhalation.

Residents were evacuated by BC Transit bus and will be taken in by nearby Church of the Nazarene at 886 Craigflower Rd. We are also hearing residents are being put up in hotels and motels for the night. 

[fbvideo link=”https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaBCBuzz/videos/vb.126545880826277/589112097902984/?type=2&theater” width=”700″ height=”600″ onlyvideo=”1″]

Photo by Nat Cetinski

We know this city. You should too. đź‘Š

We uncover the best of the city and put it all in an email for you!