Victoria’s biggest job fair takes place this Wednesday at Central Baptist Church. GT Hiring Solutions, in cooperation with WorkLink Employment Society and Beacon Community Services, are hosting the job fair on March 16th.
There will be 40 plus employers on-hand. Organizers are expecting 1500 attendees or more. Dress sharp and bring your resume! Register online to receive a list of participants and possible openings.
- Learn more about local employers and get your questions answered
- Network with employers and market your skills to hiring managers
- Maybe even get an on-the-spot interview!
When: Wednesday, 16 March 2016 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Where: Central Baptist Church – 833 Pandora St
- In the week before the March 16th event, every registrant will receive a listing of participating employers and the specific jobs that they will be attempting to fill, so research the employers that you are most interested in and target your efforts!
- If you would like suggestions as to the most effective approach to an employer, talk to a counselor at a WorkBC Employment Centre.
- Attend a free Job Fair Prep workshop at your local Employment Service Centre (1483 Douglas St., 415 Gorge, or 3962 Borden).
- Participating Employers will be identified on this site and @gthiringblog as they are confirmed