The sixth annual Busker Festival is near and organizers have released a list of locations where you can pick up your program guide.
For ten days, Victoria welcomes the world to our beautiful downtown! Professional street performers from our region as well as from across Canada, Europe, Sweden, Australia, South America and the US will converge for the annual Victoria International Buskers Festival.
The event is a family oriented and a free-to-attend festival but of course, tips to Buskers hats is welcomed and appreciated!
There will hundreds of performances and hours of fun! Entertainers include flame throwers, acrobats, magicians, jugglers, unicyclists, hula hoops, giant puppets, balloonists, musicians and more! Shows will be activate daily at noon and run through to 10 pm.
Festival programs are available at the following locations:
- The Bay Centre Guest Services Desk
- Tourism Victoria Visitor Centre
- Birdcage Confectionary (501 Government St)
- Victoria Public Market at the Hudson
- Serious Coffee (2417 Beacon Ave W)
- Serious Coffee (1153 Esquimalt Rd)
- Buckerfields (1970 Keating Cross Rd)
- When: July 15th to July 24th, 2016
- Locations: Ship Point (2 stages) – Enterprise Lot (by Red Fish/Blue Fish) – The Bay Centre – Uptown Shopping Centre – Bastion Square – Victoria Public Market at the Hudson