Car enthusiast rejoice! Thousands of classic cars have made there way to Victoria for Northwest Deuce Days event.
Since Thursday, thousand of classic cars have arrived and can be seen literally everywhere you go around town.
The Northwest Deuce Days event will feature more than a thousand classic cars made up until 1951, but the stars of the show though are the 1932 Fords – and is expected to attract 100,000 visitors to Victoria’s Inner Harbour on Sunday.
The largest collection of “Deuces” anywhere will be staged all around the beautiful Victoria Inner Harbour from 10 am to 4pm, Sunday, July 24th.
The following road closures will be in effect from 5 am to approximately 5 pm to accommodate 900 Ford ‘Deuce’ vehicles which will be parked on display on the streets adjacent to the Legislative Buildings and along the inner harbour:
- Government Street from Superior to Broughton Streets
- Wharf Street from Broughton to Government Streets
- Humboldt Street from Gordon to Government Streets
- Belleville Street from Douglas to Oswego Street
- Menzies Street from Superior to Belleville Streets (local traffic only)