Vancouver Islands biggest rock event of the summer will be rocking the West Shore from July 22 – 24 in Colwood.
Returning to a three-day format, Rock The Shores will kick things off on Friday, July 22 with The Seven Mile Social – a day of programming dedicated to showcasing Vancouver Island’s biggest and finest homegrown talent. Tickets for Friday’s Seven Mile Social start at $25.00, providing guests with an affordable, high-production music festival experience. Artists include Current Swell, Jesse Roper, Jon and Roy, Towers and Trees and more.
Saturday and Sunday at Rock The Shores will continue with a focus on world-class talent with gates at noon each day. Adjacent to douglas fir forests and set on sprawling green grass, Rock The Shores provides guests with a high-caliber rock festival experience wrapped in a natural and welcoming west coast setting.
CONTEST CLOSED: Congrats to our winner – Emily Christine! Please email us email@example.com!!! 🙂
To enter to win four general access tickets to Rock The Shores, do at least one of the following:
1. Follow @victoria_buzz on Instagram. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
2. Like Victoria Buzz on Facebook. Leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
- Win 4 tickets to Vancouver Islands biggest rock event of the summer: via @victoriabuzzes http://bit.ly/29EfW4X RT to enter!
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on July 19, 2016. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
- When: July 22 – 24
- Where: West Shore Parks & Recreation, lower fields – 1767 Old Island Highway
- Cost: Tickets start at $89.95, buy online