For those of you on the hunt for Easter events around Victoria, we’ve got you covered!
From Victoria to Sooke, the Westshore and Saanichton, we have the perfect fun-filled Easter activities for the whole family. Let the kids satisfy their sweet tooth and hone those egg-hunting skills!
18th Annual Neal Estate Team Easter Egg Hunt
- What: In support of the BC Children’s Hospital Foundation. Face painting, Easter crafts, refreshments courtesy of local business. Send the kids out to the Easter egg hunt, and there will be over 30,000 chocolates to find. Suggested donation is $5/child – all proceeds will benefit the BCCHF.
- When: Saturday April 15 from 9:30am – 11:30am
- Where: Beaver Lake Park (at the Filter Beds)
- What: Whole Foods will be hosting a fundraiser for the Yates Street Community Garden. $2 pancake breakfast from 9:00 am – 10:00 am, followed by Easter egg cookie decorating for the kids, live music and bike repair demos from MEC.
- When: Friday April 14 from 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Where: Whole Foods Market, 3587 Blanchard Street
Easter Egg Hunt
- What: Organized by Lighthouse Church. Easter egg hunt begins at 10:30 am with kids searching in age groups. There will be a safe section for the younger kids. Win a prize donated by local business. Coffee available.
- When: Saturday, April 15 from 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Where: Tillicum Elementary, 3155 Albina Street
Easter at Uptown
- What: Free kids breakfast with a donation to the SPCA. Browns Social House will be hosting two family seatings at 8:30 am and 9:30 am. Visit guest services for a breakfast ticket. The Easter egg hunt at the town plaza will begin at 10:30 am.
- When: Saturday, April 15
- Where: Uptown Shopping Centre
Easter at the Market
- What: Kids can enjoy the Easter craft table, balloon twisting with Kyle Mitchell, live music by Vinyle Wave and free photo booth. There will be Easter treat bags for 50 kids.
- When: Saturday, April 15 from 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Where: Victoria Public Market
Family Easter Celebration
- What: Family free community event hosted by Central Baptist Church. Games, prizes, and BBQ lunch. Easter egg hunt for children who attend preschool to grade 6.
- When: Saturday April 15 from 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- Where: George Jay Elementary, 1118 Princess Avenue
5th Annual Oak Bay Easter Celebration
- What: Fun for the whole family. There will be face painting, crafts, enjoy coffee and treats donated by local companies. Meet the Easter bunny, search for eggs. Check out the Oak Bay Fire truck and police car. Please bring a non-perishable food item or a donation for the Mustard Seed Foundation.
- When: Saturday April 15 from 11:00am – 1:00pm
- Where: Park behind the Oak Bay Municipal Hall
- 11:30 am – Age 0-3 Easter Egg Hunt
- 11:45 am – Age 4-6 Easter Egg Hunt
- 12:00 pm – Age 7-9 Easter Egg Hunt
- 12:15 pm – 10years+ Easter Egg Hunt
Easter Egg Extravaganza
- What: Activity and craft stations for children, soap making, road hockey, letter writing, egg dying and don’t miss the Easter egg hunt. Veggies plates and drinks will be available. By donation.
- When: Saturday April 15 from 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Where: Oak Bay United Church, 1355 Mitchell Street
Lions Easter Egg Extravaganza
- What: Event includes crafts, face painting, a bouncy castle (depends on weather), entertainment, food and of course an Easter egg hunt.
- When: Sunday April 16 from 12:00pm – 3:00pm
- Where: Esquimalt Gorge Park
Teen Easter Scavenger Hunt
- What: Plenty of fun for the kids, includes egg-citing prizes.
- When: Saturday April 15 from 6:00pm – 8:00pm
- Where: Greenglade Community Centre
Central Saanich Lions Easter Egg Hunt
- What: Take your kids to the annual Easter Egg Hunt organized by the Central Saanich Lions Club. The Easter egg hunt is broken up into 4 age groups: up to 3 years old, 3 to 5 years old, 6 to 8 years old and 9 to 11 years old. The Easter Bunny hides his chocolates over a vast area in the park, and there is also a special golden egg hidden in the two middle age groups that the finder will receive a special Easter basket.
- When: Sunday, April 16 Noon Sharp (donations welcome)
- Where: Centennial Park on Wallace Drive in Central Saanich
Easter Egg Hunt
- What: Hop on over for some fun! Find all the eggs the Easter bunny has hidden and bring them back to the Easter bunny to receive a scrumptious chocolate and other treats.
- When: Sunday April 16 from 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Where: Dominion Brook Park (across from the Panoramic Recreation Centre)
“The Village Will be Hopping”
- What: Meet the Easter Bunny and have fun at the Easter Egg Hunt. There will be a bouncy castle and face painting. Clark’s Taekwondo demo and games, RCMP on hand for Auto Crime Enforcement Month, car wash and bottle drive and the Rotary Club will be grilling at the BBQ. Make sure to ENTER TO WIN an eggstravagant gift basket worth over $800.
- When: Friday, April 14 from 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Where: Millstream Village
Easter Egg Hunt hosted by Royal Bay
- What: Join City of Colwood for treats, food and family fun. Kids can decorate their own Easter treat bag, play in the park, collect treats and meet the Easter bunny. Enjoy a treat and hot beverage from the Royal Bay Bakery.
- When: Saturday, April 15 from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Where: Meadow Park (corner of Latoria Boulevard and Sparrowhawk Avenue)
16th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- What: Kinette Club of Juan de Fuca will be hosting the Easter Egg Hunt. Kids will be placed in 3 age categories. For children 13 years and under only.
- When: Saturday April 15 from 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Where: Juan de Fuca Centre (grassy area behind library)
Westshore Easter Egg Hunt
- What: Join the Superheroes of Victoria for a family friendly Easter egg hunt.
- When: Saturday April 15 from 11:00am – 2:00pm
- Where: Ruth King Elementary School, 2764 Jacklin Road
Community Easter Egg Hunt
- What: Easter egg hunts happening throughout the event for various ages. Jump on the bouncy castle, run through the obstacle course, get your face painted, play games and more. Love performances and guest appearances. BBQ by donation with all proceeds to support the Ruth King Elementary School PAC.
- When: Saturday April from 11:00am – 2:00pm
- Where: West Village Church, 2945 Jacklin Road
Kool Easter Egg Hunt
- What: Join KOOLFM, Superheroes of Victoria and City Centre Park for some “egg-citing” activities. There will be a kids Easter egg hunt. Bring a non-perishable food item for the food bank to enter for prizes.
- When: Sunday, April 16. Doors open at 10:00 am
- Where: City Centre Park, 1089 Langford Parkway
- 10:30 am – Age 0-2 Easter Egg Hunt
- 11:00 am – Age 3-5 Easter Egg Hunt
- 11:30 am – Age 6-10 Easter Egg Hunt
Glad Tidings Westhills Easter Egg Hunt
- What: Kids program, music and Easter egg hunt for the kids.
- When: Sunday April 16 from 9:30am – 12:00pm
- Where: Belmont Secondary, 3041 Langford Lake Road
- What: Crafts, bouncy house, Easter egg hunts and a chance to meet the Easter bunny. Admission by donation to support row Sooke Food Bank.
- When: Saturday April 15 from 10:30am – 12:00pm
- Where: SEAPARC, 2168 Phillips Road
- 10:30 am – Age 1-4 Easter Egg Hunt
- 11:15 am – Age 5-7 Easter Egg Hunt
5th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- What: Enjoy a pancake breakfast for $2.50/person followed by an Easter egg hunt for children up to 9 years old.
- When: Saturday April 15 from 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Where: East Sooke Community Hall, 1397 Coppermine Road
Did we miss one? Let us know at email@example.com