The holidays can be a stressful time of year – especially if you don’t like cooking and mom’s not around to help you prepare her iconic 8-course Christmas dinner.
Thankfully, there are a few festive restaurants in Victoria that will stay open on Christmas day so you won’t have to worry about how to roast the perfect turkey!
So don’t let panic set in – hurry up reserve a table for you and your guests at one of these restaurants before they’re all booked up.
1. AURA Waterfront Restaurant & Patio
Their spectacular annual Christmas day brunch has sold out as usual, but you may still be able to taste the delectable creations of Executive Chef Takashi Ito if you book a holiday lunch party at AURA. This option is perfect for large parties or office groups, and you can also book a special suite at the hotel for the after party!
2. Hotel Grand Pacific
Reserve a table with your friends and family this December 25th, and join the Hotel Grand Pacific for their annual Christmas day dinner feast! Be treated like royalty as you indulge in their sumptuous three-course meal featuring choices of three appetizers, three entrees, and three desserts.
- When: Monday, December 25th, beginning at 3 PM
- Price: $75 per person ($35 for children 11 years and under)
3. Blue Crab Seafood House
Secure a table at one of Victoria’s finest seafood restaurants and enjoy a Christmas day dinner in classic west coast style. The menu for their three-course meal is available here and it’s making our mouths water already!
- When: Monday, December 25th, 2 PM – 8:30 PM
- Price: $85 per person
4. Sooke Harbour House
If brunch is the most important meal of the day, let the award winning chefs at Sooke Harbour House treat you to their classic Christmas Day brunch – buffet style! Place your reservation by calling or visiting their Front Desk today.
- When: Monday, December 25th, 10 AM – 2 PM
- Price: $54 for Adults, $18 for ages 5-12, free for ages 4 and under
5. Fairmont Empress Hotel
Spend Christmas dining in the lap of luxury, at the Fairmont Empress hotel. Here, you have the option of booking a Christmas Day Dinner at Q at the Empress (featuring a 5-course meal with offers on select wines), or enjoying a Christmas Day Dinner Buffet in their Crystal Ballroom (featuring chef attended carving stations, seafood, classic Christmas dishes, a children’s buffet, live piano music).
Christmas Day Dinner @ Q at the Empress
- When: Monday, December 25th, 4 PM – 9 PM
- Price: $175 for adults, 50% off for children
Christmas Day Dinner Buffet @ Crystal Ballroom
- When: Monday, December 25th, 3 PM, 5 PM, and 7 PM seatings
- Price: $109 for adults, 50% off for children
6. Bartholomew’s English-Style Pub
Bartholomews will be open for six hours for all the hungry and thirsty on Christmas Day! No reservations required – just head over and join in the festivities. They’ve even got a special three-course Christmas dinner on the menu.
- When: Monday, December 25th, 3 PM – 9 PM
Holiday appetizers available from 3 PM
Three-course dinner served from 4:30 PM – 9 PM
7. Westin Bear Mountain Golf Resort & Spa
The Westin Bear Mountain resort’s popular Christmas day dinner has already sold out BUT you can still make it for their expansive Yuletide breakfast/brunch option! Book your seat now before those times are sold out too.
- When: Monday, December 25th, 9 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM seatings available
- Price: $70 for Adults (13+ years), $30 for ages 6-12, free for children aged 5 and under
Where will you be enjoying your Christmas brunch/dinner tomorrow?