One of Victoria’s most iconic businesses is hiring! Could you be the newest employee of the Fairmont Empress?
On Wednesday, March 21, the hotel’s Crystal Ballroom will host a job fair. Both permanent positions and seasonal openings will be up for grabs, just make sure to bring a resume, references, and dress in professional attire.
The career fair ends promptly at 12:00 pm. If staff are unable to meet with you due to demand, they will accept your resume and follow up accordingly.
“Gateway to Vancouver Island”
Located in the centre of Victoria’s sparkling Inner Harbour, the 464-room luxury Empress hotel features beautiful turn of the century architecture.
Through warm and engaging service, Empress staff strives to turn moments into memories for guests. All that is missing is you. Do you have Empress-ive talent? If so, they formally invite you to join their team!
Full-time and part-time colleague level positions available in the following areas:
- Housekeeping – Room Attendants, Housepersons, Turndown Attendants
- Stewarding – Steward’s Helpers (Dishwashers)
- Food & Beverage – In Room Dining Servers (Room Service), Restaurant Hosts/Hostesses, Junior Servers
- Banquets – Servers, Porters
- Culinary – Journeypersons, Cook’s Assistants
- Front Desk – Guest Agents
- Guest Services – Porters (Bellpersons)
- Spa – Spa Attendants, Spa Experience Coordinators
- Audio Visual – Technicians
- When: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 | 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Where: Crystal Ballroom (arrive at the porte-cochere entrance off of Belleville Street)
- What to bring: Resume, references, and make sure to dress in professional attire
If you are unable to attend in person, you can submit your resume online.