This is your chance to make an impact on government policies and procedures!
The conversation tomorrow will revolve around the Nonprofit-Social Sector and Social Innovation.
An Open Government Plan portrays the government’s effort to achieve several goals, including:
- promoting transparency
- collaborating with citizens on public policy issues
- holding policy-makers accountable for results
- providing an open approach to data, science, culture, and other fields
If that isn’t enticing enough, the event is free and there will be refreshments as well.
Tomorrow (Thursday) @OpenGovCan will be at City Hall seeking feedback on Canada's next #OpenGovernment Plan. This conversation will specifically relate to the nonprofit social sector & social innovation. Learn more: https://t.co/TKiwvbHpE1 #opendata #OpenGov @OpenDataBC
— City of Victoria (@CityOfVictoria) March 28, 2018
- When: Thursday, March 29th, 8:30 AM – 11 AM
- Where: Victoria City Hall Antechamber, 1 Centennial Square
- Admission: Free! Click here to register.