Kick off the summer right with the first music festival of the season!
Gather the family and pack up your tents and RVs, because it’s almost time to head over to Laketown Rock this year – and we’re giving you a chance to win two General Admission weekend passes and experience all the action for free!
Back for the second time after putting on a highly successful show last year, Laketown Rock is a rising favourite among classic rock fans of all ages. From classic bands to newer alternative rock, there’s something for everyone here.
Hosted at Laketown Ranch, this gorgeous 172-acre event site has all the amenities you could want – flush toilets, showers, food trucks, flat campsites that are just steps to the stage, full service bars, and more – so you won’t have to give up any creature comforts during your musical adventure.
“The Laketown Rock team has built a world-class facility here and we are excited to work with them in bringing a unique rock experience to the Island. The festival’s diverse lineup and picturesque location ensures there will be something for everyone,” says Ryan Balaski, festival producer, Live Nation Canada.
And with headliners like Colin James, Collective Soul, and Creedence Clearwater Revisited, we couldn’t be more excited to check out what they have in store!
Enter for a chance to WIN a pair of General Admission weekend passes priced at $149 each to enjoy 3 days at Laketown Rock this year!
CONTEST CLOSED – Congrats to our winner, Deanna Nevraumont! Please send us a message on Facebook or email us at email@example.com 🙂
- LIKE Laketown Rock on Facebook and comment below to let us know. (1 entry)
- SHARE this post on Facebook or Twitter and comment below to let us know. (1 entry)
- Click GOING or INTERESTED on the Laketown Rock Facebook event page and comment below to let us know. (1 entry)
The contest winner will be drawn on Tuesday, May 8th at 11:59 PM PST. Good luck!
- When: June 29th to July 1st, 2018
- Where: Laketown Ranch, 648 – 8811 Youbou Rd, Lake Cowichan
- Admission: Tickets start at $149 for the weekend. Click here to purchase.