As part of the weekend-long Victoria Day festivities, the Legislature will be playing host to an incredible display of talented individuals from Canada and the U.S. on Saturday, May 19, and Sunday, May 20.
It’s the Festival of Bands, and you can catch it from 10 a.m to 7 p.m. on either day!
On Sunday afternoon from 2–5 p.m., you can also see the Parade of Bands and Drum Battle. And if that wasn’t enough, the 44th International Boat Parade will pass through the Inner Harbour at 12:45 p.m.
The second annual #CelebrationSquare will also be running from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Monday, May 21, in Centennial Square (full schedule here). Catch it after the Victoria Day Parade!
You can see the full schedule of all the weekend’s events at the Greater Victoria Festival Society’s website. (We also included it below.)
Don’t forget to tune in to Victoria Buzz’s live stream of the parade on Monday, May 21!
NOTE: Please keep in mind the following schedule changes:
- Fort Nelson Concert Band has been moved from Saturday to 1:15 p.m. Sunday.
- Spectrum Secondary is no longer playing Sunday at 11 a.m.
- Oakstones now perform at 11:30 a.m. Sunday.
- When: Monday, May 21st, 9 AM – 3:30 PM
- Where: Along Douglas Street, from Finlayson to Humboldt