The return of Rock the Shores is fast approaching, as the three-day festival kicks off in Colwood from July 13 to 15.
Rock the Shores took a one-year hiatus in 2017, but is coming back stronger than ever in 2018.
This year’s lineup is one for the record books, featuring legendary artists like Brian Wilson and Social Distortion, and Canadian talent like Bedouin Soundclash, The Sheepdogs, Bahamas, and many, many others.
Want a taste of what’s in store? Check out the official festival Spotify playist:
On top of the huge lineup, Rock the Shores is bringing a ton of awesome eats to West Shore Parks and Recreation, including Floyds Diner, Deadbeetz Food Truck, Coast Lunch Box, and Taco Justice, just to name a few.
New to this year’s festival are ticket add-ons like reserved seating and expanded parking areas. The festival is also continuing to offer free passes to children aged 12 and under when accompanied by adults/guardians.
Single-day passes range from $59.50 to $79.50 depending on the day, but why do that when you can enter to win two three-day VIP passes valued at $338 each?
Congrats to our winner Candace Wesley! Please message us and thank you to everyone for entering.
To enter for your chance to win two three-day passes for Rock the Shores at Colwood from July 13 to 15, do at least one of the following:
- Follow Rock the Shores on Instagram – @rocktheshores and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- Like Rock the Shores on Facebook – @rocktheshores and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- Tweet the following and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
ENTER TO WIN two 3-day VIP passes worth $678 to @rocktheshores via @victoriabuzzes by following instructions here: http://bit.ly/2KTPA1k #yyj #rts2018 #victoriabuzz
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. on Tuesday, July 10th. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
- When: July 13 – 15
- Where: West Shore Parks & Recreation, 1767 Old Island Highway, Colwood
- Tickets: Single day tickets starting at $59.50