Uber Eats officially launched in 30 new cities and towns across Canada on Thursday, including areas of Victoria.
Unfortunately, the service is not available yet in the West Shore or on the Saanich Peninsula.
Food can be ordered through the Uber Eats app from both local restaurants and national food chains.
The on-demand food delivery app is aiming to be in 100 Canadian cities and towns by the end of 2018, the app currently serves 280 cities in 35 countries around the world.
Food delivery service Skip the Dishes and Dine in Victoria is also available in Victoria.
Getting started with Uber Eats is easy. Here’s how to order:
- Download the app or head to www.ubereats.com
- Pick a delivery location – Input your address where you’d like your meal delivered
- Find the perfect meal – Browse from local restaurants to national brands or search by cuisine type to find exactly what your taste buds are asking for
- Place your order – Pick the items you want right now or schedule your order to arrive whenever is most convenient for you
- Track the progress of the delivery – Get live updates as your order is prepared and delivered to your destination.
Click here to earn more about becoming an Uber Eats delivery partner.
Now time to bring Uber to the city!