We don’t know about you, but we could sure use a night out!
Summer is coming to a close, which means it’s back to school season (aka “too tired to cook season”). The kids want their burgers and fries, you want a drink, and everyone wants to sit back and relax before all the homework, appointments, and soccer games pile up.
We get it…you’ve got a lot on your plate…so why not make room on there for some nachos?
With everything going on, the last thing you need to be doing is spending time trying to figure out where to go for dinner. Redd’s Roadhouse Pub has you covered and we’ll tell ya why…
1. Beer, beer, and more beer
Seriously, you won’t believe it. We’d say it’s overkill, but we all know there’s no such thing.
Redd’s has 18 beers on tap! They’ve got local drafts, international options, classic bottles and cider. Choosing your beer will be the hardest thing you’ll have to do tonight. Promise. Cheers!
2. Specials on specials
Any day of the week, they have an $11 daily special going all day long. Most of the time, it’s beer included. That’s extremely special.
- Monday – Mozza Sticks and Deep fried pickles
- Tuesday – Tacos: pulled pork, fish or roasted chicken
- Wednesday – $7 Wings, beer isn’t included on this one
- Thursday – Falafel Wrap with soup, salad or house cut fries
- Friday – 1 piece Hoyne Pilsner battered Icelandic cod fish and chips
- Saturday – Redd’s classic beef burger with soup salad or fries
- Sunday – Pulled pork Sandwich with your choice of soup salad or fries
Our fave is fish & chips Friday special that comes with beer, because… beer & fried (figuratively) spell “Fri-yay”.
And, of course, Taco Tuesday (duh). We Taco bout it all the time.
3. New and improved
Their new menu, new management and new chef, are all ready to serve the same awesome city they have been for 25 years.
Alongside all these new menu additions, they’ve still got their classic pub food and drinks without the side dish of a busy downtown. (Parking, amiright?)
Also, Friday night is karaoke night at Redd’s, so when you’re singing “Hallelujah” for their 10 different flavours of wings, you’ll have a microphone right on hand.
4. Something for everyone
Patio season may be almost over, but there’s still time left to enjoy dining under the sun. It’s not summer in Victoria if you haven’t tried at least one new patio!
Don’t let the Autumn chills get you down: Redd’s is equipped with patio heaters, so you can enjoy summer just a wee bit longer.
Also, Redd’s is not only great for a family night out, but they’re also the perfect location for groups. They’ve got loads of TVs, a fireplace, jukebox, and more than enough space to fit the whole crew. They take reservations too, so you can plan your night out of not having to plan dinner.
Redd’s wants to treat you, because that’s just the kind of pub they are. They’re giving away a $100 gift card to one lucky winner. Now your only task is figuring out how many wings that adds up to!
To enter to win a $100 gift card to Redd’s Roadhouse Pub, complete one or more of the following steps:
- LIKE Redd’s Pub on Facebook, and comment below to let us know (1 entry)
- FOLLOW Redd’s Pub on Instagram, and comment below to let us know (1 entry)
- SHARE this article on Facebook or Twitter, and comment below to let us know (1 entry)
The winner will be drawn on Monday, September 24th. Good luck!