Calling all foodies in town!
The Hotel Grand Pacific is bringing back the ever popular Pacific Fondue just in time for winter, AND adding a new afternoon tea to the menu.
Their mouth-watering three course fondue meal is sure to help any dinner guest keep the winter chills at bay.
A Fondue Experience
For a limited time, The Pacific Restaurant is featuring a modern twist on a European classic: the fondue. The Pacific Fondue menu includes three varieties, each a fresh take on traditional cheese, broth and chocolate fondues. Diners have the option of a three-course fondue menu for $85 per couple, or ordering a la carte from the following:
- Truffle & Roasted Garlic Cheese Fondue served with served with kirschwasser vegetables, baguette, apple;
- Dashi Hot Broth Fondue, served with beef and prawns, along with vegetables and dipping sauces;
- Grand Marnier Dark Chocolate Fondue, served with fresh fruit, house-made marshmallows, banana cakes and whipped cream.
Additional items for dipping can be added to the fondues, including scallops, chorizo or cheese tortellini.
It’s Tea Time
The Pacific Restaurant’s West Coast Afternoon Tea is available throughout the year and is a modern twist on a traditional afternoon tea.
Along with the curated tea list from Victoria’s own Silk Road Tea, guests enjoy a menu showcasing Victoria’s local, regional culinary influences with items such as a Cucumber Sandwich with Ginger Cream Cheese, Dill Crème Fraiche and Smoked Salmon on Rye, or the Fig and Date Scones served with Jam & Chantilly Cream along with treats like Jasmine Berry Financiers and Pistachio Lemon Thyme Cake.
For more information and to view the full West Coast Afternoon or Kids Tea menus, visit Hotel Grand Pacific online.
Enter to win a two Night Stay & Fondue for two at The Hotel Grand Pacific by doing at least one of the following:
2. For an extra entry, COMMENT below your answer: Which Pacific Restaurant Fondue are you most excited to try? (1 entry)
3. FOLLOW Hotel Grand Pacific on Instagram and comment below once you have. (1 entry)
Contest closes on November 22, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
Find Out More
Take a look at the Hotel Grand Pacific by viewing their website and stay current with what’s happening around the hotel by seeing photos, videos, articles, and promotions on their Facebook Page, Twitter, and Instagram.