Grab yourself a pint or two of fresh holiday cheer at Victoria’s third annual Christmas Craft Beer Show!
For the past two years, this highly anticipated kick-off to the holidays gave beer enthusiasts a wonderful opportunity to celebrate their barley-based beverages by trying as many brews as they can physically handle.
And this year, the organizers at the Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre are continuing the tradition to bring you a taste of the province’s finest winter ales and seasonal brews.
Get this story and more like it delivered directly to your inbox. Subscribe to Victoria Buzz’s Newsletter today!
Variety of Breweries and Tastes
Last year, the event featured over 40 vendors on site, offering taste buds a variety of flavours and experiences.
In fact, you can read a blog post about our experience at the event here to get a better idea of what it’s like!
This year, almost 50 breweries have confirmed a spot, so you’re sure to bump into some of your favourite local beers and ciders in addition to discovering some new flavours.
Winners: Quinn Keeler and Nicholas Johnson
To enter for a chance to WIN 2 tickets to the Christmas Craft Beer Show, follow these steps:
- Follow Victoria Buzz on Instagram and comment below to let us know (1 entry)
- Click “GOING” or “INTERESTED” on the Christmas Craft Beer Show Facebook event page and comment below to let us know (1 entry)
- Comment below and let us know what beer/brewery you can’t wait to try at the show (1 entry.
We’ve got two pairs of tickets to give away, and the contest closes on Thursday, November 21st!
- When: Friday, November 30th – Saturday, December 1st, 5 p.m.
- Where: Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre, 1925 Blanshard St
- Admission: Tickets start at $40. Click here to purchase.
*Note: This event is 19+.