Get your throwing arms ready, Victoria!
The Royals’ annual Teddy Bear Toss is happening this Saturday, December 15th!
During the game, fans can bring a new or gently-used teddy bear and throw them on the ice after the Royals score their first goal, and the little buddies that land on the ice will be donated to a variety of local charities for kids this holiday season.
Get this story and more like it delivered directly to your inbox. Subscribe to Victoria Buzz’s Newsletter today!
The first 2,000 fans to arrive at the game will also receive a free set of 2018-2019 Victoria Royals Collectors Cards!
If you forget to bring a bear, don’t worry, you can buy a ‘Mini-Marty’ at the game to toss with all proceeds from Mini-Marty sales going towards BC Children’s Hospital.
Before Saturday’s game, fans will also have the chance to catch three more home matches at the Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre.
The Royals will have a stretch of four home games this week, on Dec. 11th, Dec. 12th, Dec. 14th, and Dec. 15th!
It’s a great week for for hockey fans who want to cheer on the city’s team on our own turf!
- When: Saturday, December 15th, 2018 at 7:05 p.m.
- Where: Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre, 1925 Blanshard Street
This week’s home games
- Tuesday, Dec. 11th: Portland Winterhawks vs Victoria Royals, puck drops at 7:05 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 12th: Portland Winterhawks vs Victoria Royals, puck drops at 7:05 p.m.
- Friday, Dec.14th: Prince George Cougars vs Victoria Royals, puck drops at 7:05 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 15th: Vancouver Giants vs Victoria Royals, Teddy Bear Night, puck drops at 7:05 p.m.