Get your throwing arms ready, Victoria!
The Royals’ annual Teddy Bear Toss is happening this Saturday, December 15th!
During the game, fans can bring a new or gently-used teddy bear and throw them on the ice after the Royals score their first goal, and the little buddies that land on the ice will be donated to a variety of local charities for kids this holiday season.
The first 2,000 fans to arrive at the game will also receive a free set of 2018-2019 Victoria Royals Collectors Cards!
If you forget to bring a bear, don’t worry, you can buy a ‘Mini-Marty’ at the game to toss with all proceeds from Mini-Marty sales going towards BC Children’s Hospital.
Before Saturday’s game, fans will also have the chance to catch three more home matches at the Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre.
The Royals will have a stretch of four home games this week, on Dec. 11th, Dec. 12th, Dec. 14th, and Dec. 15th!
It’s a great week for for hockey fans who want to cheer on the city’s team on our own turf!
- When: Saturday, December 15th, 2018 at 7:05 p.m.
- Where: Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre, 1925 Blanshard Street
This week’s home games
- Tuesday, Dec. 11th: Portland Winterhawks vs Victoria Royals, puck drops at 7:05 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 12th: Portland Winterhawks vs Victoria Royals, puck drops at 7:05 p.m.
- Friday, Dec.14th: Prince George Cougars vs Victoria Royals, puck drops at 7:05 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 15th: Vancouver Giants vs Victoria Royals, Teddy Bear Night, puck drops at 7:05 p.m.