Enter the abandoned Doll Shop in hopes of turning the place around before Christmas. Many secrets are hidden behind the walls of the infamous Doll Shop, will you find the clues to solve the mystery before it’s too late?
- When: 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Where: From now until January 13th
For one full week, the Royal BC Museum will be offering “Community Days”, where admission to the museum will be by donation.
- When: January – January 9 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Royal BC Museum, 675 Belleville Street
John Cullen is the rare comedian that you watch and he’s having so much fun on stage that you can’t decide whether he’s having more fun or you are. A charismatic performer and modern-day renaissance man, John brings his vast experiences as a high school teacher, world-ranked curler, drummer, and best friend to the stage in an attempt to make sure that everyone in the audience has the best time. That’s what comedy is about, after all.
- When: 9 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Where: Hecklers Bar & Grill, 123 Gorge Road East
Victoria Grizzlies take on the Langley Rivermen for Family Fun Night at The Q Centre.
- When: Puck drops at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Q Centre, 1767 Island Hwy
Battle of the Bands is back at The Duke! Last year, they had a great turnout looking for Victoria’s next country music star. This year, they are throwing an open invite to all genres, sizes, and styles of band. There will be 3 weeks of Round Robin followed by the finals on January 4. To enter your band or yourself in the competition, email with the subject line: The Duke Dust Up
- When: 7 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Where: The Duke Saloon, 502 Discovery Street