Want to work at one of our city’s most historic buildings and make over $23 an hour?
Look no further than the Fairmont Empress!
Located on Victoria’s picturesque Inner Harbour, this National Historic Site is not only a landmark for travelers from all over the world, it’s also a sought-after destination for prospective employees.
Named one of 2019’s Best Places to Work in Canada by Glassdoor, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is known for its extraordinary reputation, culture and employee satisfaction, with higher than 4-star ratings on Glassdoor and Indeed employee reviews.
Perks include industry leading pay rates, free meals at work, food, beverage, and hotel discounts, recognition and reward programs, comprehensive benefits including MSP, and retirement savings plans!
Positions Available (Full-Time, Part-Time, & Seasonal):
- Room Attendants & Housekeepers ($18.05 – $22.54)
- Bartenders ($18.40 – $23.02 plus gratuities)
- Servers & Junior Servers ($14.43 – $18.03 plus gratuities)
- Restaurant Hosts ($16.15 – $20.18 plus gratuities)
- In Room Dining Servers ($14.43 – $18.03 plus gratuities)
- Banquet Porters & Servers ($14.43 – $18.03 plus gratuities)
- Journeyperson Cooks ($26.79)
- Dishwashers/Stewards Helpers ($18.23 – $22.82)
- Guest Services Agents & Royal Service Agents ($18.81 – $23.49)
- Porters & Doorpersons ($14.43 – $18.03 plus gratuities)
- Gardener’s Helpers ($18.08 – $22.59)
- Willow Stream Spa: Spa Attendants, RMTs, Massage & Body Technicians and Aestheticians
Plus, a job at the Fairmont could be so much more than just a way to pay your bills. With employer provided training, education and mentoring, this could you be your launching pad to advance your career in hospitality.
So what are you waiting for? Other than for January 24th to come along…
Mark your calendars and get ready to join a team of passionate and caring professionals who love coming to work every day!
- When: January 24, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Where: Crystal Ballroom, Fairmont Empress, 721 Government Street – Porte-Cochere Entrance off Belleville Street
- What to Bring: Prospective applicants are asked to bring a resume, references, ID, and to dress professionally.
The career fair starts at 9:00 a.m. and ends promptly at 12:00 p.m. Please arrive early to ensure you have the chance to meet with a hiring manager.
Unable to attend the career fair? Not to worry, you can still apply for any of the positions listed above at www.fairmontcareers.com.