Picture this: you’re eating, enjoying a drink (or two) and experiencing a live performance of the music of some of history’s greatest composers.
Sound like a wonderful evening?
We’ve got good news. The Victoria Symphony is bringing an event that fits exactly that description to the Atrium building on January 30th.
Mozart & Martinis starts right after work at 5:30 p.m., giving you the perfect opportunity to enjoy a classy beverage, some appetizers, and then sit back, relax, and listen to the Victoria Symphony fill a unique venue with the sounds of Mozart and more.
Led by conductor Giuseppe Pietraroia, the concert features more than just the music of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, you’ll also be treated to an overture from Ludwig van Beethoven, as well as pieces from George Frideric Handel and Joseph Haydn.
- Mozart – Symphony No. 35 (mvt 1)
- Beethoven – Fidelio Overture
- Handel – Arrival of the Queen of Sheeba
- Haydn – Symphony No. 73 (mvt 4)
- Mozart – Magic Flute Overture
** CONTEST NOW CLOSED.
Congratulations to our winner, Jes Phura! Enjoy the symphony!
To enter to win a pair of tickets to ‘Mozart & Martinis’ at the Atrium, do at least one of the following:
1. LIKE Victoria Symphony on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
2. SHARE this post on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Tweet the following on Twitter: (1 entry)
Win 2 tickets to @VicSymphony’s ‘Mozart & Martinis’ at the Atrium via @victoriabuzzes RT to enter! #victoriabuzz
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on January 25th, 2019. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.