It’s Monday, but that doesn’t mean the fun has to end. Here are 5 things to do in Victoria today, Monday, March 25th.
Games, crafts, songs, and hands-on activities; fun for the whole family! Live animals will be featured during the Snake Spectacular event. Swan Lake Trails Discovery and Christmas Hill Wildflower Walk both feature outdoor guided walks on uneven terrain; be sure to wear sturdy shoes, bring a water bottle and snack if desired.
- Monday, March 25: Bird Bonanza
- Tuesday, March 26: Swan Lake Trails Discovery
- Wednesday, March 27: Snake Spectacular
- Thursday, March 28: Christmas Hill Wildflower Walk
- When: It’s Admission by donation March 25-28 from 12 to 3 p.m. drop-in anytime.
- Where: Swan Lake Christmas Hill Nature Sanctuary Society, 3873 Swan Lake Road
- When: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Where: Victoria Butterfly Gardens, 1461 Benvenuto Avenue
An evening of BC true-to-single vineyard wines and a family-style, farm to table feast. Friends, Jay Drysdale of Bella Wines and Matthew Sherlock of Lock & Worth Wines, Nichol Vineyards and Sedimentary Imports join forces with Sherwood.
- When: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Where: Sherwood Victoria, 710 Pandora Avenue
The creative force has arrived at the Sidney Museum with their newest presentation of the ever-popular Lego Exhibition celebrating over 60 years of Lego imagination. Dozens of Star Wars themed Lego models provide a special focus for this exciting exhibit, rounded out by hundreds of other Lego models including Hogwarts Castle and Lego model of the Bugatti Chiron automobile. Admission is always by donation.
- When: Daily, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Where: Sidney Museum, 2423 Beacon Avenue
See Victoria’s comics work on their newest, weirdest jokes at the best downtown pierogi bar! Amazing food, stellar cocktails, and fun open mic comedy.
- When: 8:00 p.m.
- Where: SüLT Pierogi Bar – 609 Yates Street