Anyone got a light?
Fans of the historic Cheech and Chong will be happy to hear that the stoner comedy duo is coming to Victoria this October!
- 19 trippy Netflix movies to watch after consuming some dank legal cannabis
- Everything you need to know about becoming a craft cannabis grower in BC
The pair will be stopping in the city as part of their O Cannabis tour, which will across the country this year and will partly celebrate the Canada’s recent cannabis legalization.
Cheech and Chong (who was born in Edmonton) have been performing stand-up comedy for decades and have written a number of musical albums together, including the Grammy award winning Los Cochinos.
The pair is best known, however, for their lengthy run of comedy films in the 70s and 80s like Up in Smoke and Still Smokin.
Just announced!@cheechandchong O Cannabis Tour at the Royal Theatre on October 6 at 8pm. An all new show featuring beloved stories, skits and songs from two best buds. Tickets on sale April 26 at 10am!https://t.co/GJxSxY2AXd @livenationwest #rmtsOnStage pic.twitter.com/76tdpbas7h
— Royal & McPherson (@RMTS_Victoria) April 18, 2019
The pair is scheduled to visit 14 cities across Canada this year, and will arrive at Victoria’s Royal Theatre on October 6th, 2019.
- When: October 6, 2019, Show begins at 8:00 p.m.
- Where: The Royal Theatre, 805 Broughton Street
- Tickets: Online here starting April 26th