The charming seaside town of Sidney is always a beautiful destination, but in the springtime, the sweet little spot has us positively swooning – and with so many possibilities!
If you’ve driven back and forth to Victoria from the Swartz Bay ferry terminal and never stopped in Sidney – you’re missing out! There is so much to discover, and it’s worth so much more than a glance from your car window.
With a population of around 12,000, the community has in the past been a draw for retirees – but the times are changing! More young people and families are flocking to Sidney by Sea every day, and for more than just the affordable real estate.
Aside from the countless shopping, you can partake in family-friendly activities as well – Shaw Centre for the Salish Sea offers fun for kids and adults alike, and you can get your fitness on (family style!) at Sidney’s Pacific Ninja Gym, which offers classes for the whole family.
Victoria Buzz will be on location on Saturday, April 27th to spotlight some of Sidney’s most fabulous businesses – the well-established and the up-and-coming! Come say hi, take a look with us and enter our onsite draw – we have an onsite prize package worth a total of $275, with various gift cards to businesses including:
- Brown’s the Florist ($25 gift card)
- Sidney Casuals (2 x $25 gift cards – one for you, one for a friend!)
- One Stop Furniture ($100 gift card)
- Muffet & Louisa ($50 gift card)
- Flush Bathroom Essentials ($50 gift card)
Also, how’d you like a free donut? We’re handing out gift certificates for a free Sidney Bakery glazed donut for the first 30 people who stop by and say hello!
- Click “attending” or “interested” on our event page and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
2. Follow Sidney BIA on Instagram and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Like Sidney BIA on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on April 25th, 2019. One winner will be chosen on Saturday April 27th at 10 a.m. and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
- Where: 2493 Beacon Avenue, Sidney
- When: Saturday, April 27th – 11 a.m to 3 p.m.