This week, one thread on the Victoria subreddit has been attracting attention for all the right reasons.
On Wednesday, Redditor always_albina took to the front page of the internet to ask one vital, eternally relevant question: “Where to get the best Nanaimo bar in Victoria?”
- Here’s what Reddit deemed the “most delicious thing” in Victoria
- This Victoria eatery is one of Canada’s 100 Best Restaurants of 2019 (REPORT)
This coconut-custard-chocolate treat named after the Vancouver Island city has been a popular Canadian dessert for decades.
Here’s a list of eateries that Redditors think get it just right:
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Location: 1310 Douglas St
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 7 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Location: 9100 E Saanich Rd
- Hours: Monday-Saturday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Location: 718 Fort St
- Hours: Monday-Sunday, 6:30 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Location: 1701 Government St
- Hours: Monday-Sunday, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Location: 556 Pandora Ave
- Hours: Monday-Sunday, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Location: Market Square, 560 Johnson St
Think they left out your favourite Nanaimo Bar hotspot? Comment below to let us know!