From learning to make perogies to starting the week with a laugh, here are 5 things to do in and around Victoria today.
The HarbourCats complete their series with Union de Reyes team in another exciting non-league game. Bring your dancing shoes to the park and enjoy a fun night of baseball!
- When: 6:35 p.m.
- Where: Wilson’s Group Stadium, 1014 Caledonia Avenue
‘Join parents 4 climate!’ to ask the Greater Victoria School District to declare a climate emergency.
- When: 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Where: School District No 61, 556 Boleskine Road
Would you like to learn a secret from 1863? Want to help teach tradition to the next generation? Then you are ready to have a fun filled cultural experience with Bella from Perogie Pinchers of Victoria. Making your very own 24 pcs (2 Dozen) vegetarian Potato~Cheddar~Onion perogies to take home has never been more entertaining
- When: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Esquimalt Recreation Centre, 527 Fraser Street
A rare artifact crucial to determining hitherto unknown facts about the ancient Mayan civilization has just made its way to Victoria.
- When: May 17 – December 31, 2019
- Where: Royal BC Museum, 675 Belleville Street
Come showcase your talent, whether it’s music, comedy, dance, spoken word or poetry… you name it! Registration begins at 8:30pm with the showcase starting at 9pm and continuing til late, and Pete will have some instruments to get some jams going!
Not a performer? Come down and support your faves while enjoying your favourite food and drinks at The Mint!
- When: 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Where: The Mint, 1414 Douglas Street