Want to celebrate Pride month but don’t know where to start?
Whether you’re an ally or a member of the LGBTQ2S+ community, all are welcome to attend the following several Pride-related in Victoria:
Into sports and drag queens/kings? The Annual Memorial Dragball is coming back to Victoria West Park on July 1st!
This fun event is sure to be a big hit, and all ages are welcome to come watch or join in the fun.
- When: July 1st, 12 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Where: Victoria West Park
Come and meet some fabulous furry friends at this year’s big gay dog walk happening at Clover Point Park! This event is for all ages, so bring your friends, whether they’re furry or human.
- When: July 5th, 6 – 9 p.m.
- Where: Dallas Road Off Leash Dog Area, Clover Point Park
The Royal BC Museum is hosting its annual Pride-themed Night Shift event on July 6th.
There will be live music and performances by local artists and drag queens & kings, food, drinks and a photo booth.
- When: July 6th, 8 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Where: Royal BC Museum
- Tickets: $40
Head over to the Victoria Event Centre for a funky night out at this dance party!
Note: this event is 19+ only.
- When: July 6th, 10:30 p.m. – 2:30 a.m.
- Where: Victoria Event Centre
The 25th Annual Victoria Pride Parade and Festival will be returning to downtown Victoria on July 7th with live entertainment, vendors, food and drinks! All ages are welcome to come and celebrate.
- When: July 7th, starting at 11 a.m.
- Where: From Pandora & Government to MacDonald Park; Festival will be in MacDonald Park.
Head over to the Great Victoria Library for a fun evening of listening to stories about drag kings and queens from author Tanya Boteju’s published novel, Kings, Queens and In-Betweens.
- When: July 10th, 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- Where: Greater Victoria Library