Victoria residents who checked UsedVictoria today have reportedly found endless amusement in a post that lists a Colwood high school building for sale.
In a highly creative and colourful prank, the graduating class of Royal Bay Secondary School has put their high school building up for sale on the website for just $2,019.
- Province contributing $27.3M to expand Royal Bay Secondary school
The cheeky listing states several reasons for selling the building, including:
- the students are done with it,
- lack of space for new students (however this issue is being resolved by nice men in yellow hats with steel toed boots),
- increased amount of vapists,
- young adolescents ‘ruling’ the school, and
- simply being fed up with looking at the same faces for the last four years.
They go on to add that while the property will soon be valued at $61.8 million, they’re selling it for just $2,019 due to the fact that “the last four years [were full of] nothing but slow wifi and long drives to Tim Hortons”.
The #Grad2019 post concludes with a tongue-in-cheek call to action by the mischievous pranksters asking for “serious inquiries only”.
— School District #62 (@SD62_Sooke) June 12, 2019