One of the most widely anticipated events of the year is almost back!
Victoria’s annual free-for-all-ages Big Gay Dog Walk is happening on Friday, July 5th and everyone’s invited, whether you have two legs or four.
- The 25th annual Victoria Pride Parade and Festival is just two weeks away
- Victoria youth invited to attend FREE LGBTQ2+ event to kick off Pride month
Attendees of the Big Gay Dog Walk are invited to gather at the Dallas Road Off Leash dog area for a big group dog walk!
Mingle with friends, play some games, strut your style, and show off your tricks – again that applies to both humans and fur-babies, of course!
And yes, you are welcome even if you don’t have a doggie companion of your own.
This event is one of several hosted by the Victoria Pride Society during Pride Week, in the days leading up to the 25th annual pride parade and festival.
Can’t make it to the parade?
For the first time ever, Victoria Buzz will be livestreaming the entire uproarious affair on our Facebook page, in partnership with the Downtown Victoria Business Association (DVBA), Sitka Law Group, You Move Me, and Five Star Whale Watching.
To show some love to our sponsors for supporting our coverage, follow:
- DVBA on Facebook and Twitter,
- Sitka Law Group on Facebook and Instagram,
- You Move Me on Facebook and Instagram,
- Five Star Whale Watching on Facebook and Instagram.
Stay tuned for more info on what to expect (hint: there’ll be prizes)!
- When: Friday, July 5th, 6 p.m. – 9 pm.
- Where: Dallas Road Off-Leash Dog Area, Dallas Rd & Cook St Intersection
- Admission: FREE!