Happy hump day, Victoria!
Here are 5 things to do in and around town today:
Join the Lake Side Buoys at Yates Street Taphouse to cheer on Vancouver Island’s own Pacific FC as they take on Valour FC in Winnipeg!
- When: 5 p.m.
- Where: Yates Street Taphouse, 759 Yates St
Come out side and experience a nature walk along a beautiful trail while stopping to enjoy pages of your favourite children’s books. FREE fun for all ages. Today’s feature: The Gruffalo.
- When: 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Where: West Shore Parks & Recreation Garry Oak Loop, 1767 Island Highway
Roller Sweat will — as the name suggests — get you rolling and sweating! This fun fitness class on a combo of shoes and wheels is led by certified skating instructor Coach Beaver and certified personal trainer Coach Rage.
- When: 6 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Where: Lambrick Park Lacrosse Box
An entertaining and rather silly live quiz shows for teams of thinkers and drinkers. The top team each week wins $100 to Northern Quarter. Optimum teams sizes 4 or 5.
- When: 8:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Where: Northern Quarter, 1724 Douglas St
Karaoke Wednesdays at Copper Owl! There’s thousands of songs to choose from including indie rock, pop hits, classic rock, oldies, b-sides and more!
- When: 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Where: Copper Owl, 1900 Douglas St