It’s always a good time to donate towards innovative new therapies to fight cancer, but with Peninsula Co-op currently matching all donations up to $75,000, now’s your chance to make an even bigger impact!
According to the BC Cancer Foundation, one-in-two people will hear the words “you have cancer” in their lifetime, and cancer continues to take more lives than any other disease.
This makes it more important than ever to advance research and bring new solutions to patients who need them most.
Last November on Giving Tuesday, the Foundation piloted a one-day-only donation-matching campaign where Peninsula Co-op gifted $25,000, which gained over $40,000 in donations (far beyond Peninsula Co-op’s $25,000!)
This month, between July 20th and July 31st, Peninsula Co-op is looking to repeat their success from the fall project – generously matching donations up to $75,000 to bring new therapies to patients facing cancer across Vancouver Island.
Your donation helps the Foundation fuel life-saving treatment development happening at BC Cancer centres in Victoria.
In 2019, more than 27,000 British Columbians will be diagnosed with cancer – now is the time to fuel the campaign to bring new treatment options to patients who are in need.
Donations can be made on the BC Cancer Foundation website by following these steps:
- Step 1: Head to this page and click on the red DONATE button at the very bottom
- Step 2: Choose the amount you would like to donate and fill out required information
- Step 3: That’s it! Feel good about your donation and Peninsula Co-op will automatically match your gift
You can also donate by calling 1-888-906-2873.
- When: Saturday, July 20th until Wednesday, July 31st.
- Where: Donate online or call 1-888-906-2873 and your gift will be matched!