August is drawing to a close and if you haven’t taken the opportunity to play a round of mini golf with your friends or family, now’s the time!
Note that many of these locations close on rainy days, so give them a call if it’s looking drizzly.
This whimsical course is nestled amidst a gorgeous garden. Enjoy the greenery and picturesque castle while you putt your way through their 18-hole course.
- Where: 4239 Blenkinsop Road
- When: Monday – Sunday, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
This golf course has more of a woodsy feel. Haven’t you always wanted to hit a hole-in-one through the gaping mouth of a forest gnome?
- Where: 5325 Cordova Bay Road
- When: Monday – Sunday, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
There’s lots to do at All Fun, so why not make mini golf just part of a whole day of activities including go-karts and batting cages? A pass for all three is just $22.
- Where: 2207 Millstream Road
- When: Monday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Island View’s course is uniquely rustic and charming place to putt. They also advertise themselves as being particularly challenging, so be sure to bring your A-game!
- Where: 7081 Central Saanich Road
- When: Monday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
City Centre Park is home to all sorts of kid-friendly activities. Divide your day between pirates and jungles at the mini golf course and the gold mine-themed adventures of PlayZone. This spot is ideal for birthday celebrations!
- Where: 1089 Langford Parkway
- When: Monday – Sunday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Sadly, the endearingly scrappy all-year-round Glow Mini Golf in Langford is no more.
So try one of these sunnier options before the season’s over!