In a triumphant return to B.C., bestselling Canadian pop artist Carly Rae Jepsen is scheduled to perform in Victoria next weekend.
An alumnus of Oak Bay-based Canadian College of Performing Arts, Jepsen’s last show in Victoria was in 2016 when she opened for headliner Hedley.
- 19 photos of Vancouver Island’s 19th annual Sunfest Country Music Festival (PHOTOS)
- City and Colour is coming to Victoria this November
This time, the Grammy and Juno award nominated singer/songwriter will be putting on a show at the Royal Theatre & McPherson Playhouse on Sunday, September 1st as part of her international ‘Dedicated’ album tour.
Jepsen was born and brought up in Mission, BC and did her post-secondary musical theatre degree at the Canadian College of Performing Arts in Victoria, before achieving mainstream popularity with her hit single ‘Call Me Maybe’ in 2012.
‘Dedicated’ is her fourth studio album, released in May, 2019. Jepsen’s tour to promote it spans across Europe, North America, and Asia.
The Canadian leg of the ‘Dedicated’ tour kicks off in her home province of BC and has dates in Victoria and Vancouver, as well as Calgary, Montreal, and Toronto.
Tickets to her show in Victoria start at $44, and there’s still time to grab some!
- When: Sunday, September 1st, 7 p.m.
- Where: Royal Theatre & McPherson Playhouse, 3 Centennial Square
- Admission: Tickets start at $44. Click here to purchase.