Are you going back to school in September and need to earn some extra cash over the year?
Or do you love working with people and need a job that lets you interact with as many as possible?
Maybe you’re just looking for a sick side hustle for the year?
The Save-on-Foods Memorial Centre and third party companies are looking to hire several new staff members to work at the arena for the upcoming season.
They’re looking to hire part-time employees for a number of event-driven positions including:
- Arena Conversion Crew
- Arena Guest Services
- Arena Operations
- Arena Skate Patrol
- Eventium Food Services (Food & Beverage)
- MasterCare Janitorial Services (Event & Post-Event Cleaning)
- Paladin Security (Security, Medical & Event Staff)
- Royals Team Store Retail
Interested candidates should head over to the Save-on-Foods Memorial Centre this weekend with their résumés to apply and meet their potential employers firsthand.
- When: Saturday, August 24th, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday, August 25th, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Where: Save-on-Foods Memorial Centre, 1925 Blanshard St
Entrance via Gate #3