A calming fall Tuesday of live music, yoga, and another round of brain testing trivia. Start the new month off by testing your wits, easing your mind, or both!
Here are 5 things to do today, Tuesday October 1st:
Beba Collective presents a night of art and inspiration with featured painter Lucy Schappy.
- When: Tuesday, 9 a.m.
- Where: Milano Victoria, 817 Government Street
Singer-songwriter and one half of Cooper Wolfe will play a live set of folk, rock, and jazz at Victoria’s Empress for old fans and new.
- When: Tuesday, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Where: Q at The Empress, 721 Government Street
A subtle blend of live music and yoga to start the week off with an unraveling of tension and stress.
- When: Tuesday, 8:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Solwood Studio, 1303 Broad Street
Another round of brain-teasing trivia, prizes, and of course drink specials. Show of your cerebral superiority and win prizes for the top-scoring team or having the best cheer!
- When: Tuesday, 8 p.m – 10 p.m.
- Where: Smiths Pub, 777 Courtney Street
Australian indie rock-folk band make a stop on their world tour to celebrate the release of their fourth album ‘Suck on Light’.
- When: Tuesday, 8 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Where: Capital Ballroom, 858 Yates Street