It’s another cloudy, rainy day Victoria!
Here are 5 things to do in and around town today:
Want a quick coffee and breakfast for only $5?
From 6:30 – 9 a.m. today, you’ll be able to stop by Save-On-Foods grocery store parking lot, across from Uptown on Blanshard Street and grab a coffee, a muffin, a piece of fruit and a juice to go – all for only $5 with proceeds going towards United Way!
- When: 6:30 – 9 a.m.
- Where: Save-On-Foods grocery store parking lot, 3510 Blanshard Street, entrances off of Blanshard Street and Vernon Avenue
This month the hilarious Colten Turcott headlines with Evan Mumford hosting. Cover charge: $5
Their line up includes Bo Essery, Quincy Thomas, Sammy Ray Benty, and more!
- When: 10 p.m.
- Where: Lucky Bar, 517 Yates St
Prove your intellectual excellence, mental mettle, and cerebral superiority!
There will be great prizes for top scoring teams, AND bonus prizes for best team cheers!
- When: 8 p.m.
- Where: Smith’s Pub, 777 Courtney St.
Join Leanne from Organic Bags Canada for a FREE, positive, engaging workshop for all individuals to discover and adopt the zero waste lifestyle.
Register by phone (250-412-8500), online, or in person at the Recreation Centre Front Desk.
- When: 7 p.m.
- Where: Esquimalt Parks and Recreation, 527 Fraser St
A community gathering for reflection and support will be held at the University of Victoria to provide students, faculty and staff with a space to unite and reflect in the wake of the recent bus accident in which two students died and several were injured.
- When: 4 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Where: University of Victoria, BiblioCafé, on the ground floor of the Mearns Centre for Learning (McPherson Library).