Looking to plan your dream vacation, but don’t know where to start?
The Ultimate World Travel Show is back for another year, being held at Sidney’s Mary Winspear Centre on Saturday, September 28th and presented by Vision Travel – a Virtuoso travel agency where you can get exclusive offers, amenities, upgrades and extras that you can’t get anywhere else.
To celebrate the event’s return, Vision Travel is even giving away a $100 Visa gift card at the end of the article!
The Ultimate World Travel Show is not only the Island’s largest travel show, but with over 30 preferred travel partners in attendance, 24 informative travel presentations throughout the day and experienced travel advisors from Vision on hand to answer any questions, it will be easier than ever to plan the perfect getaway!
Admission and parking for the much-anticipated event are free, and with dozens of travel providers on hand and available, the options for adventure are practically limitless.
As if that’s not exciting enough, attendees of the show will also receive exclusive travel offers, and are entered for amazing prizes such as a trip for two to Belize from Intrepid Travel!
Guests who pre-register for this event will be entered to win a an exclusive gift basket from Visit Barbados, valued at $450.
To enter for your chance to win a $100 Visa gift card, complete one or more of the following:
1. PRE-REGISTER for The Ultimate World Travel Show and and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry) When you pre-register for this event, you will automatically be entered to win a an exclusive gift basket from Visit Barbados, valued at $450.
2. Click GOING or INTERESTED on the Ultimate World Travel Show event page and leave a comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
3. Comment below telling us your dream vacation destination. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 p.m. PST on September 20th, 2019. Good luck!
- Where: Mary Winspear Centre, 2243 Beacon Avenue W, Sidney
- When: Saturday, September 28th – 11:00 am to 4:00 pm