Fancy ending the week on a sweet note?
Purdys Chocolatier at the Bay Centre is offering FREE tastings of their new Ruby Praline chocolate flavour made with 100% sustainable cocoa in BC.
- This major Canadian “chocolate bistro” quietly opened in Victoria last week
- A new limited edition “Mystery” Oreo flavour will be launched in Canada next week
This creamy, tart, flavourful new chocolate was just launched today, September 13th, just in time to celebrate International Chocolate Day.
Tastings will be offered until the Bay Centre branch of Purdys closes at 9 p.m. this evening.
For those who can’t make it in time, the franchise is also offering $2,000 in chocolatey giveaways over the next four days.
With new prizes up for grabs each day, all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Visit their Instagram page or www.purdys.com/contests for your daily clue
- Solve the clue
- Find the page on their website that the clue leads to
- Click on the ruby icon on the page and fill out the contest entry form that pops open
And voilà, you’ll be entered to win.